Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Develop And Design Your Website











About:

I will develop your full website and application as needed. I am super cool with PHP&MYSQL, Javascript, HTML5&CSS3. I will provide you all the source code and setup the application on your server too.



I am open to discuss and communicate on the task for both of us to have the task done perfectly.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller has been very clear and accurate in all my requests. I will continue to use this seller for future projects.

Seller's Response:

The Client is very co-operative and easy to work with. I am working with him for long time and never feel hassle. Rather I enjoy working with him.

Seller's Response:

Consistently great. Follows directions quite well and is able to make adjustments fairly quickly. Thanks again

Seller's Response:

awesome client. will work more for him. I love to.

Seller's Response:

smooth sailing and quick turn around time thank you as always




No comments:

Post a Comment