Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make The Web Application You Need











About:

Are you looking to get your app developed in time and with the quality your project needs? If yes then say no more.



Hello my name is Rodolfo Franco and I'm a System Engineer graduate with many years of experience developing web and mobile apps on several frameworks. From simple landing HTML,CSS pages to big projects that have many functional requirements I've done it all. 



I am offering you:

  • Passion for work, since this is my main field of interest in my career.
  • Work done on time.
  • Constant communication between me and you, to get exactly done what you need.


What I will need from you in order to get the work done:

  • Brief description of the application with functional and non-functional requirements. 
  • If needed, all design related files ( images, animations, fonts) for the app.
  • Most important aspects of the app you want me to focus on.


If you have any question about this gig, do not doubt to contact me ASAP and I'll be happy to answer your questions.


Reviews


:

Rodolfo was great to work with -- very responsive and does very good work.

:

Excellent communication and work!

:

Excellent.

:

excellent.

:

Excellent.




No comments:

Post a Comment