Sunday, March 29, 2020

Eat All Programming Bugs











About:

Hi Every body,

This very year I have celebrated my 10th year in web based programming. I am more than fluent in PHP and php based frameworks like Laraval, Codeigniter, Zend, Yii etc.



I can assist you with:



  • Full HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap.
  • PHP(Laraval, Zend,Codeigniter,Yii )

  • W3C valid code.
  • Cross-browser compatibility.
  • Responsive and Pixel Perfect Design.
  • Google font & custom font Integration.
  • FontAwesome icons integration.
  • Seo friendly Code.
  • WordPress Friendly Code.


 Why you choose me:



  • I’m professional, skilled and trusted.
  • I’m committed to provide best service.
  • My code is clean, hand coded and commented.
  • I revise my code until clients satisfaction.
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee and unlimited free supports.


Please contact me before ordering so that we can fix the prices and time.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Thanks

:

experience is nothing shy of 100percent

:

very good experience like always

:

Great work

:

Fantastic, AMazing, CLassy. This man is super




No comments:

Post a Comment