Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fix Any Bug In Shopify, Liquid Theme Code











About:

I will fix any bug/issues or customise Liquid code for Shopify themes



I am here to provide, a high quality custom coding alternative on the Fiverr platform. I will do some custom Liquid programming ( e.g implement new features or make current ones better) and fix bugs on Shopify. With 500+ (combination of all my gigs) projects done successfully.


IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER, to get us on the same page about the requirements and cost before the project commences as some tasks have more complexity and require more time to complete than others. Thanks!



What is Liquid?

Liquid is an open-source template language created by Shopify and written in Ruby. It was designed to have a simple markup and to be non evaluating and secure. It is the backbone of Shopify themes and is used to load dynamic content on storefronts. It is also used by other apps.

Who Am I?

An experienced Shopify developer. I have great technical and communication skills. I love to code. If you want to code something directly into your Shopify theme. Kindly, get in touch. I look forward to working with you.

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good experience. He helped us and was very fast

:

Thanks. Loved working on your project!

:

Great work

:

Joey delivered my project ahead of deadline, I'm very happy with the expedience and results!

:

Fast speedy delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment