Sunday, March 29, 2020

Development And Administrative Task In Salesforce











About:

  ▬▬ι═══ﺤ Contact Me Before Ordering An Order-════ι▬▬



I have 6.0+ years of experience in salesforce customization and development. I'm certified salesforce developer and my certification image screenshot is in my gig, my expertise are




1.) Page Layouts, Email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks ,Events,designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, picklist,Role Based ,Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Workflow Approval,record types,Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports and data loader .



2.) Expertise in Salesforce development toolkit (force.com IDE), Triggers, Apex in Ajax, Apex and visualforce pages.



3.) Having expertise in creating Lightning Aura and Lightning Web Components.



4.) Expertise in integration through Rest API, Bulk API,SOAP and Payment Processing in salesforce through Stripe integration.



5.) Have experience in developing Salesforce 1 functionality.




6.)  Know Asynchronous Apex very well like future,queue methods, batch class and scheduler class.





Contact me before ordering an order to better discuss about your organization needs and the scope of work.




Reviews


:

As my needs developed with the order he modified and improve my requirements! I will continue to use him as my salesforce needs increase!

:

great developer and easy to work with!

:

Yes, Excellent work and Quick delivery! I will most definitely recommend Sanjuoo for any type of Salesforce work.

:

Sanjuoo does excellent work! Did everything perfect as requested. Will use again and definitely recommend!!!

:

Fst and accurate




No comments:

Post a Comment