Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Develop Your Web App By Laravel 5











About:



My Services - 



1. I will fix bug of your application. 

  • Contact with me first about fixing your bug


2. I will add new features to your application as per your requirement. 

  • Contact with me to let me know what kind of feature you want


3. I will develop any website you want from scratch. 

  • You can present me any slideshow or project related document first, then it will be easy analyze the applications work.


4. I will use git if you want. then you can track on what function i'm working in real time.



5. If you want i can develop application on live server. 



**Extra if you want i will deliver custom script for your application.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We are on a long term project. Not finished yet...will hire again.

Seller's Response:

Enjoying this project so far. Would love to work through end of this project!

Seller's Response:

Professional, passionate, faster, great-communication. If you want to learn more goods words, contact me anytime. Thanks invshakil for your support!

Seller's Response:

I am really having very good time with this client. I have never seen a client who does this much home work for his project which made my work so much easy. Always available for communication what really helps. Thanks a lot for your co-operation dear!

Seller's Response:

Thanks again for your quick support.




No comments:

Post a Comment