Saturday, March 28, 2020

Front End Development And Designing











About:

Welcome to my Gig



I am offering my services as a front end developer, i have 8+ years experience. Please share your project  i will assist you accordingly.



My service includes:



  •  100% Pixel Perfect Html5 Css3 template (Psd to Html)
  •  Web Design
  •  Mobile App Design


Additional: 
( i can also help in advance technologies )



  • Daynamic css ( Scss, Less )
  • Grid systems like ( Bootstrap , Zurb Foundation, Google material design )


Features:



  •  Easy to understand file structure   
  •  Responsiveness ( Desktop, Tablet,  Mobile) screens 
  •  Browser compatibility
  •  Font awesome icon
  •  Money back guarantee 


Tools:



  • Visual studio code,  Sublime, Dreamweaver   
  • Photoshop




Before start the order !

Please Text ME to discuss the project details ... thank you in advance )

Reviews


:

Rehman has proven to be consistent time and time again. I have worked with him for years now and I could not be happier. He gets it every time.

:

great to work with! Thanks!

:

Great vendor

:

Easy to work with

:

Perfect, thank you




1 comment: