Monday, March 30, 2020

Fix, Design And Develop Websites For You In Html And Php











About:

I can design and develop websites for you using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL and responsive Bootstrap.



Choose me because:
  1. I have 3 year+ experience in web development
  2. I am familiar with modern front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and Boilers plate.
  3. I am familiar with modern back-end frameworks such as YII and Codeigniter
  4. I know how to work with .htaccess
  5. Provide PSD to HTML coding
  6. Development UI in modern responsive frameworks such as Twitter Bootstrap and Foundation
  7. Debug the website and fix the issues
  8. Provide the revisions up to customer's satisfaction


I can:

  1. Develop responsive web from scratch (using frameworks)
  2. Debug the code and find the issues for your existing webs
  3. QA/test the website by myself
  4. Design Relational Databases
  5. Apply security layer in PHP
  6. Convert your existing website into responsive design
  7. Develop cross-browser websites
  8. Provide wireframes/mockup/prototypes 


Other specialties are:


  1. PHP/MySQL dynamic web development
  2. Hands-on experience in CMS like WordPress 
  3. Proficient in using cPanel
  4. Graphic Designing


Need something else? just send me a message. 




So, contact me. If I am not online just send me a message with the requirements and I will reply you as soon as I get online.

Reviews


:

Very pleased by professional service.

:

Amazing as always! Great work, delivered before deadline, highly recommend!

:

fast delivery . thank you.

:

Well done. Thanks

:

Excellent seller very skilled in his job. Will work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment