Sunday, March 29, 2020

Build Online Calculator For Your Website











About:

I have 6 year magnificent experience in web development, web application and 3 years in graphic designing

I'm an expert in online web tools and calculators ...



WHAT I DO

I can build any type of pre-defined and custom calculators. Some of pre-defined calculators are following 

  • Weight Loss
  • Love
  • Mortgage
  • loan
  • personal loan
  • car loan
  • BMI
  • Tax
  • Vat on tax
  • EMI
  • Distance converter
  • GPA converter
  • Fractional
  • Graphical Calculation
  • Simple Math Calculator
  • percentage calculator
  • PPI
  • Age Calculator 
  • pregnancy 
  • stamp duty 
  • Ovulation Estimator 
  • Factorial Calculator    
  • etc
For any calculator you have in mind, just contact me.

Please contact me before order.



100% satisfaction guaranteed

100% money back 



I always work with unlimited revisions because my first priority is your satisfaction ..

I hope you will appreciate my work ... 

Looking forward for your kind response,

Thank you!

Reviews


:

Ralph was very patient and great to work with. I highly recommend him!

:

We needed a beautiful and accurate calculator based on a spreadsheet. Ralph did an incredible job! Thank you for this high quality product finished before the deadline.

:

Ralph is fantastic! I cannot recommend him enough to help your website! Fast, perfect results and great customer care! If you need it, he will build it!

:

Ralph is fantastic!

:

great to work with - very accommodating​ and will definitely​ be using again - great work




No comments:

Post a Comment