Sunday, March 29, 2020

Develop A Custom Website And Fix Website Issues











About:

****************************** Please message me before order ****************************************



I offer to fix your website related issues. I will fix html, css, php, javascript, bootstrap. I am expert in solving the database related issues. I love to solve large queries based on multiple tables.



feel free to contact.



Key skills:



MYSQL Queries

Database Managment

PHP Scripting

HTML 

CSS

Bootstrap

Responsiveness

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller has gone out of his way to help me. Always responsive and available for any changes or suggestions. Will definitely work more with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!

Seller's Response:

Committed to deliver a great work !

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!

:

Great Geek




No comments:

Post a Comment