Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Develop the CRM and ERP, POS. Also, I have whitehat solutions

I will Develop the CRM and ERP, POS. Also, I have whitehat solutions












About:

I am a Software Engineer with more than 6 years of CRM field experience and I am providing CRM Customization, Integrations and Consultancy.

I done work on many CRM like
  • SugarCRM
  • SuiteCRM
  • Zoho CRM
  • Salesforce

Will provide all kind of services Like: Module Customization, New modules, Email Templates, Email Integrations, Financial Systems Integration (QuickBooks, Xero), Campaigns, Data Import/Export, Forms Integrations with Lead, Invoicing, Inventory and any custom requirements can develop.

Other services :
============
1. 100% Client Satisfaction
2. Revisions to make good relation
4. Timely delivery of work

Support:

I provide 24/7 WordPress support to fix bugs, prevent issues, update plugins, and boost performance for the first 3 month (unless discussed).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment