Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will find potential clients for your web design or SEO and mkt services business

I will find potential clients for your web design or SEO and mkt services business












About:

Hi,

Are you looking for some highly qualified business leads of companies interested in optimizing their websites?

Or maybe you want to find clients who want a website or need to improve their Marketing efforts?

I can help you!

WITH THE BASIC GIG - I will find up to 75 targeted local business leads In any Country, State or City and the information you need to know exactly which ones to go after first. (This are not verified leads, this are potential clients that may be interested in your services, the sales depend on your offer)

Note: 
I can't  provide owner or contact name and individuals leads or LINKEDIN DATA

You will get geo-targeted and detailed Information to help you make contact and close deals.  this is the easiest & fastest way to build a list of local businesses in desperate need of your products and services.

You will receive information such as:

  • Business Name

  • Website URL

  • Facebook URL if available

  • Adress if available
  • Email or phone number (If available)


To avoid spam most of the businesses doesn’t show their email address openly on their Webpage, so I am not claiming that I will provide an email with every business 


it’s your turn, make the right decision & get success

Reviews


flynnd:Great work. Thanks!

spartacus07:All the best! You're a great person!

gandylabs:If I'd known it would be such good work, I would have purchased more!

spartacus07:Great person! Excellent client!

philipplancaste:Awesome seller, I've ordered 100 leads from my city and I got 109. All leads seem legit (i've seen these businesses across the city). Will cold call all those leads, and likely order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment