Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fix PHP with laravel,codeigniter,yii and mysql related work

I will fix PHP with laravel,codeigniter,yii and mysql related work












About:

Hello Everyone !

I am working PHP developer having 6 years experience and i can develop web application using php with Yii, Codeigniter, Laravel, Cake php, and MySql. I am comfortable in MVC PHP Framework. So any change to be made can be done quickly and easily

WHAT CAN I DO IN PHP (LARAVE,CODEIGNITER,Yii,CAKE PHP,MYSQL):

1.Web development

2.Accounting Application

3.Any management such as school,petrol pump,inventory,pos styetem.

4.Erp develpment,

5.CRM development.

6. Any kind of php issue

What is including in $5 package?

1. Insert/Update/delete data in on column of database using php with Yii,Codeigniter,Laravel,cake php and mysql.

2. Add/Change css of website fonts images etc.

3. Remove one error from your website.

4. installing wedpress website.

5.Many more small task


PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


monjijam:he is the best web development man here

marufhossen23:I wish you all the success in the world. Thank you for being such a delight to work with!\r\nLet me know if you need me for any future projects

abuqalbain:professional , like work with you again .

marufhossen23:Thanks so much for your kind words! i'm really glad i could help. Best of luck with your writing and future endeavors!

thachvv:Excellent coder, friendly and helpful. Thank you very much and I absolutely order the next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment