Monday, July 30, 2018

I will website using php or any php framework

I will website using php or any php framework












About:

I have more than 9 years experience in PHP, MySQL, website development, CakePHP, codeigniter, YII etc. I am able to fix any types of issues and design implementation etc.

Reviews


yasar2014:Image again, Manoj and his team deliver my project according to my instructions with no trouble. All my requirements completed and I am 100 % satisfies with them . Thank you very much

msoyal07:Thanks very much sir

blue_thistle:Is able to deliver a quality website for a very competitive price. Friendly and professional service.

msoyal07:Thanks Very Much Sir

yasar2014:Seller completed phase 1 of my web site. Delivery was on time. He is professional, good communicator and V.gd programming skills. Really like to work with him in future . Thanks Manoj


No comments:

Post a Comment