Monday, July 30, 2018

I will convert non responsive website to responsive

I will convert non responsive website to responsive












About:

Hi! 
I'm Mustafa & ready to serve your needs. 

I'm here to customize an existing website that you already have. And i will make it mobile friendly with responsive design.
The design will be more user-friendly and adapted to smaller screens.

Site design is not going to change, but will adapt to the layout and will be fluid.
Changes will be done in CSS and HTML (or PHP) file of your site.

80% of mobile users will leave a site if not mobilized & 40% of that traffic will go to a competitor's site. 97% will never come back.

If your site is not adapted to mobile devices, you lose a large number of visitors.

I will be working with you until you will get satisfied with multiple revisions.

NOTE: Contact me first before purchasing to check for availability. Thank you! 

Reviews


sji2671:Excellent to work with, would recommend and use again.

websiterz:It a pleasure working with you:). I wish you success in your business and hope to work with you on other projects soon.

tehseensiddiq:perfect one again.

websiterz:Its always a pleasure to work with you.

shez210:Very good, I must recommend, he is very fast and reliable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment