Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do google apps script programming

I will do google apps script programming












About:

Dear Client,
Thank You very much for visiting my Gigs! I have 6+ years of Experience with Professional Google Apps Script development.

I offer following Services:

  • I can create custom G Forms
  • I can link the responses to go into a custom G Spreadsheet.
  • I can link the data to be transferred from the Spreadsheet, into your G calendar, periodically, or all at once.
  • I can send custom email from the spreadsheet, with the data of the spreadsheet, and/or link to the spreadsheet.
  • I can also manage G Drive via Custom Google Apps Script.
  • and much more..

Why me?
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, unless MONEY BACK!
Unlimited revision
Professionalism and high quality work

WHY WOULD YOU BUY MY SERVICE...? I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE YOUR TIME AS WELL AS MY TIME!

NOTE: Please feel free to CONTACT ME prior to placing an order.

Looking forward to working with you! 

Reviews


nicholasleong97:This seller knows what he is doing and able to deliver way faster than expected. Fast revision and make the effort to understand the problem that needs to be solved. Would definitely recommend this seller to anyone looking for any help in Google App Script

kulfisoftwares:Thank you for the kind words. I wonder, why 4 stars and not 5.. Anyways, it was a pleasure doing this project. Please do not hesitate to get in touch, if you need any revision, now or later.. I am here for longterm.

damongsacks:Excellent. Highly skilled. On-time and very professional. Couldn't have been better! Will use again!

kulfisoftwares:https://youtu.be/owE6WLW-bqk\r\nI am glad, I was able to help. Thanks for the tip. Really enjoyed working on this project.

patricktigran:Amazing! I can't say enough how clearly and effectively was the communication s- which means and tell a lot of the result products that you get - so when I got the product delivered in RECORD time with UNMATCHED QUALITY - I was lost for words - TRULY A GEM !


No comments:

Post a Comment