Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will convert PSD to HTML CSS

I will convert PSD to HTML CSS












About:

Inbox me before placing an order
Inbox me before placing an order
We Always need to discuss each and every XD or PSD, its Time And Price :)

I am Ibrahm.
I am a professional Web Developer & Designer.
I have extensive knowledge and professional work experience in this field. I can assure you the best ever output with the flavour of experience built-in!!

I will Code the fully responsive website based on your Preferred XD, PSD, Sketch or PNG or JPG  file.

I work on:
  • HTML5
  • CSS3
  • Jquery(animation purpose).
  • Bootstrap(mobiles and tablets support).
  • WordPress

My coding:
  • Div based coding.
  • Properly Section Distributed.
  • Google Web Font integration.
  • CSS Animations.
  • Responsive(mobile and tablets support).
  • Hand Coding.
  • Clean coding.
  • 100% Client satisfaction.
  • Accurate Design.
  • Excellent fidelity.
  • Scroll base animation.
  • Parallax scrolling.
  • FontAwesome integration.
  • 100% W3C Validated and Well Commented Code


Happy Ordering !!
:)

Reviews


mathewdavis:It was great working with Ibrahm, worked quickly and efficiently. Didn't just make a bunch of SVG's and put good thought into the html and css.

ibrahm:Thanks, alot keep coming

harrisonburt:As always, a real pleasure! \n\nGreat, very usable work!

ibrahm:Thanks

felipehernan293:Great Job!


No comments:

Post a Comment