Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will solve complex javascript or Jquery issues . I will create jquery plugin for you.

I will solve complex javascript or Jquery issues . I will create jquery plugin for you.












About:

      I will add jquery or javascript plugins. Either it can be Graphs, Gallery, Slider, Lighbox, popups, Grids, File up-loader, Advanced Animated menu's or other all complex plugins. I will add all types of plugins in your website. 


I can also create plugin for you in javsacript/JQuery. I have expertise in javascript and have a lot of experience in this field. Please message me fast for the help.


I will help you to solve all types of bugs in your website. I can code for you in html and css on demand because i am a full stack developer and have alot of experience in this field. I can develop your responsive layout using twitter bootstrap.


I can design a layout for your project that will be responsive and eye catching.

 I have skills:


  •     JQuery/JavaScript Plugin
  •     JQuery
  •     Javascript
  •     Bootstrap
  •     Html
  •     Css/Css3
  •     SEO
  •     PSD to Html
  •     asp.net
  •     php
  •     wordpress
  •     Adobe Photoshop


I do not hesitate to move an extra mile to achieve my clients satisfaction.

Thanks.

Reviews


burozero:Good communication, fast delivery, good quality. Would order again!

ali__hassan:Thank you. It was a great experience for me to work with you.

gareth69:Amazing Gig.... I would highly recommend Ali to anyone looking for custom web development - such as javascript. Arrived early and finished with a very high quality. Fantastic Work - 5* Rating

ali__hassan:Thank you, was great experience work with you.

silverstoneeu:Excellent communication, skilled coder. Highly recommended


No comments:

Post a Comment