Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will fix any html,css, javascript errors,bugs or issues

I will fix any html,css, javascript errors,bugs or issues












About:

Please Contact me before Ordering, I'll be happy to Assist you !


I'll fix your all CSS or HTML errors, whether it's navigation menu, or layout problems or validating to HTML5/CSS3. I'll do anything.

And if you want me do create your Complete Website from Scratch then you can contact me for a Quote.

Here's the list of what I offer :

  • W3C Validation (HTML / CSS) for SEO
  • Speed Up your Website to Load Faster (Google PageSpeed Insights, Tools Pingdom)
  • Making Responsive Layouts/Elements/Navigation/ Mega Menus)
  • Ajaxify Contact Form / MailChimp Form
  • Fix  WordPress Errors / Layout Problems
  • Any type of WordPress Work like Plugins / Widgets or anything
  • Optin Form Popups with Cookie Support (New)
  • Convert Icons to Web Fonts ( @font-face )
  • Work related to JavaScript / jQuery (e.g Sliders, Tabs, Gallery, LightBox, etc)


*Note : One task per Gig

Reviews


nissimz:As always excellent work, thank you.

sarvankarthik6:Love to see you happy!

teslatransfer:deliver gig as agree,\n\nthnx!

sarvankarthik6:Always here to help you :)

americanmade:Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! Thanks again Satnam : )


No comments:

Post a Comment