Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will install any php script

I will install any php script












About:

If you have a php script and want that to be installed on your website, You're in correct place.

I'll install any php scripts on your server, what I need from you is:
1. The script to install (Source files)
2. Instructions on where (which directory or subdomain) to install
3. cPanel login
4. A link to a documentation for that script (optional for well known free scripts)

I will install any PHP script to your host or server like forums, php codecanyon scripts, Joomla, phpbb, or any php script you want.

I'll provide you with all the necessary information to use the script or tool.

Once you provide all these information, I'll get started and finish the installation within a very short period of time.

Please feel free to send a message if you have any question, I'll get back to you asap.

Please note: I don't program in PHP.

Reviews


bigbadtraffic:Hire this guy, I will again and again, Great Job.

skyvrit:Outsatnding service as always! Thank you so much!

shaylasmith111:Very professional and patient. I will be doing business with him again

skyvrit:As always! top service!! thank you so much!

uconnwriter:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment