Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will fix designing, php, wordpress and API integration bugs

I will fix designing, php, wordpress and API integration bugs












About:

==>> LEVEL 1 Seller 
Welcome Here !
Quality and Customer satisfaction is what I focus at. 

Facing difficulty in programming? Unable to catch the bugs? Or you want to build the website from scratch? Leave it to me! I will fix your HTML, CSS, WordPress, Bootstrap responsive bugs/issues and show you what the problem was.

I can fix any kind of responsive or css, html and Layout issues or even design unique pages for your website from scratch. ($5 per issues/bug) .

MY SERVICES:
debug & fix php code.
resolve url rewriting issues.
fix website error.
fix php error and fix jquery error.
resolve and fix  HTML issue.
resolve and fix CSS styling issue.
fix your framework,cms issues.
write php code as per your requirement.
API integration includes braintree, stripe, paypal, wepay, youtube, google, get response, mailchimp and many more..
I can work in following languages.
  • - HTML5
  • - CSS3
  • - JAVASCRIPT
  • - JQUERY
  • - PHP
  • - MYSQL
  • -CODE IGNITER
  • -WORDPRESS
  • -LAERAVAL
  • -NODE JS

  • Guaranteed Efficiency

    Please Contact to me so that we can finalize everything about the work.

    Thanks!

    Reviews


    hammerrec:Great Provider, Honest, Helpful, Will Order Again Soon

    awais562:Great experience thanks

    agenceqenza:Type of person that play with the words and and you need to really explain point by point if you don't want to be charged extra for little things

    navypilot29:This gig is a multi step process and so far this is the best developer I have found on Fiverr. The rest have consistently let me down. If you need some website work done you won't go wrong here. I am already planning on having my next site developed here!

    awais562:thankyou very much sir


    No comments:

    Post a Comment