Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do pdf report using php and fpdf library dynamically

I will do pdf report using php and fpdf library dynamically












About:

Hi
I have done lot of project using fpdf and php to generate pdf report dynamically. You can expect any kind of complex report from me.

Reviews


emotler:Excellent. Very happy with the work received. We made a couple of missteps and the seller worked around these very quickly and effectively.

jorgecassagne:thanks, will buy again

generalmerchant:Fast and undestood what i wanted.

generalmerchant:He did great, he gave me just what i wanted, I would Highly recomend him and go back for any work.

nsarsalan:Lovely experience...it was very urgent and he delivered more early than expectation...even i was bit slow in response..


No comments:

Post a Comment