Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will integrate stripe payment gateway within 1 hour

I will integrate stripe payment gateway within 1 hour












About:

"ALERT : Please contact me before purchase."

I will integrate stripe payment gateway in your any type of website in very less time around 1 or 2 hours maximum.

I can integration any type of stripe features like :

  • Stripe Cards
  • Stripe Customers
  • Stripe Subscriptions (Both one time and Recurring Subscriptions)
  • Stripe Refund
  • Stripe Donation Form
  • Stripe Connect Features
  • Stripe Recurring Features.

  I will integrate in any type of website like

  • PHP
  • Wordpress
  • Wix
  • Woo Commerce
  • Magento
  • Square Space
  • Open Cart 
  • Any CMS

 Please contact me before purchase for custom order.

Thanks
Saurabh

Reviews


one4diman:Awesome...!!!

saurabh10189:thanks alot sir...:)

torontoservice:Did everything I asked perfectly!

saurabh10189:Thanks alot looking forward to work with you again....:)

torontoservice:exactly what I was looking for !


No comments:

Post a Comment