Monday, July 30, 2018

I will integrate stripe payment gateway on your website

I will integrate stripe payment gateway on your website












About:

*** Before purchasing this gig, please contact me to discuss the integration ***

I have extensive experience in Stripe integration. I have integrated the stripe Payment gateway into various websites. I have used various methods of payment.

Now I got expertise in Stripe integration that’s why I can complete your work successfully. Please send me your requirement. I will complete your task within 48 hours max.

  • Single charge payment
  • Recurring charge payment
  • Customer creation
  • Customer subscription
  • Plan creation
  • Woocommerce stripe integration

I will add a secure Stripe Payment Gateway to your website so you can start taking either one-off payments or subscriptions (recurring billing). I can do this for any website no matter whether it's custom built or built on a CMS such as WordPress.

Also available for 
  • Paypal
  • Authorize.net


Thank you,
Dinesh Bhimani

Reviews


schmidlinob:Great communication and high qualit delivery. thanks a lot

troycornwall:great work

julianichols271:Top bloke thanks!

dexta2:Absolutely brilliant developer. Goes above and beyond to satisfy his customers. Highly recommend his services. Thanks so much again.

schmidlinob:Stripe issue solved in a short time. Great and fast communication. Will come back. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment