Monday, July 30, 2018

I will fix your HTML css errors, bugs and colors issues

I will fix your HTML css errors, bugs and colors issues












About:

I am a professional web developer and have great experience with HTML / CSS. I mostly do PSD to HTML / CSS conversion. Hope you will like my this service too!

Obviously your admin or cpanel login info will be required or you can send me your HTML file or a whole website to fix.

Note: this gig is for non-complex issues only.

Reviews


yogeshkumar857:He was excellent in his job, did exactly as we ordered. has good knowledge about stuff he is doing.thank you Talal..

otallu:Thank you so much!

salesproducer:Perfection! This guy is the real deal. Will continue sending work your way, cheers!

otallu:Thank you so much! :)

kevinsp8:Perfect! Expert response, no wasted time.


No comments:

Post a Comment