Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create or fix html, css, javascript or jquery code

I will create or fix html, css, javascript or jquery code












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING. 
In this way I can evaluate your requirement more appropriately and tell you what plan you need.

I will fix your HTML, CSS, Javascript or jQuery bugs, like a layout problem or a change in a website´s color scheme, etc. Whatever you want. I'll also write HTML, CSS, Javascript & jQuery code. All this adding responsive design elements if needed.

Features:
  • HTML5 & CSS3
  • Any Javascript or jQuery work like Sliders, menus, tabs, etc
  • Responsive web design using Bootstrap
  • Google Fonts 
  • Cross-Browser Compatible
  • Semantic MarkUp
  • Commented code
  • Easily editable code
  • Friendly transition effects
  • Animations
  • HAND CODED

If you are a Spanish speaker you may also contact me in said language.


REMEMBER!!!
Contact me before ordering for a better attention.

Reviews


skylarwoods:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nabilelachraoui:I love your gig and I don't know what I'd do without them! Impeccable work!

gabrielehm:Great experience as always

kevintome:Great communication, loved working with Gabe!

gabrielehm:Was great to work with you, looking forward to keep doing it, \r\n\r\nBest wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment