Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create,modify,fix website in html,javascript, css,php,sql

I will create,modify,fix website in html,javascript, css,php,sql












About:

*** Contact me first before ordering, for better experience ***

I have more than 3 years experience of Creating, Modifying, Fixing Websites, Plugins, Themes, Scripts or any kind of code.

If you are not happy with my work, your gig payment will be immediately refunded.

Also if you don't want to provide all the files or can't send them then we can also use TeamViewer for fixing the code right on your computer or server.

How it works:

1- Send me a message with your requirements.
2- Will do the job as soon as possible.
3-
If you are happy with my work we mark gig completed, if not, no questions asked and you get full refund.

Sharing of personal information like Email Address is only allowed. if its required for work.

For WordPress Website, Check Out my Wordpress related GIG...

Feel free to contact. Thanks!

Reviews


jjburt10105189:Saim is very knowledgeable and also very fast at coding. I am extremely satisfied with everything he has done and will continue to work with him in the future.

saimehsan:Outstanding Experience.. very nice buyer.. will work for him again.. thanks :)

jamalslate:on point as always

saimehsan:Outstanding experience.. very nice buyer.. will work for him again.. thanks :)

yourseoxpert:Thanks Sai, Great Job.. Trustable Fiver


No comments:

Post a Comment