Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create new functionalities, fix issues, in osclass

I will create new functionalities, fix issues, in osclass












About:

I am a web developer working for the past 4+ years a freelancer web developer and has 2+ years experience in Osclass script.
I will create any new functionalities in osclass according to your need, and can create new plugins, functionality customization  in your osclass sites.
I will work on any themes like flatter,bender,realestate,paris,osclasswizards ect.
I will also has enough experience in Jquery, Javascript, HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress.
Started my carrier as WordPress developer and entered into osclass before 2 years and few months ago.
I have created many sites in osclass for my past osclass clients.

Reviews


henrygt:Great seller, recommended

thanigaivelr:Outstanding experience.

henrikjensen783:thanks good job

thanigaivelr:Outstanding experience.

merry1988:outstanding experience


No comments:

Post a Comment