Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will update your wordpress website

I will update your wordpress website












About:

If you need website updates please feel free to contact me with your request.

I can:

- install plugins,
- install Wordpress,
- add social buttons,
- add new pages and posts,
- add new products to your store,
- change header or footer,
- change website colors
- add slider
- change CSS/Html files

and much more....


Price depends on the website platform, scope of work, and other things, so Please contact me before you order my gigs and we can discuss more about what your request.

Reviews


mocaspot:Provided services as agreed. Good work. Good communications. Thank you.

internetfree:Thank you very much

lindaspangle:Great job on doing a difficult project.

mocaspot:Thank you for your help and patience.

deejos:Great communication, work and price. Will be back


No comments:

Post a Comment