Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will integrate and customize openvbx with your twilio number

I will integrate and customize openvbx with your twilio number












About:

I have  provided OpenVBX integration and customization service from last 2 years.I am expert in OpenVBX ,Twilio . OpenVBX has a open source tool that provide a call facility on web with your  twilio number .
I have also create new plugin and customize OpenVbx from Scratches as per requirement(Note:extra charge for it ,depend on requirement). 

Reviews


prologicgroup:Thanks for setting that up for me, once again you did a great job.

trivedichetan:Thank you !!

kurtfillip:Delivered again!!!! As requested and on time!!! Thanks again.

trivedichetan:Great buyer ! Thank you !

northsouthbob:he went over and above three was my third order


No comments:

Post a Comment