Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will build websites using django python

I will build websites using django python












About:

I am python web developer. I can build website from scratch and update existing websites. I am expert in Django frmaework. I am very at scrapping I ahave scraped hundreds of websites. I can also work with other technologies like php, wordpress, prestashop. 

Reviews


shivprashant:Awesome work! Great value for money. Very responsive and responsible. Would hire again.

rajinder_mohan:Outstanding Experience!

shohnz:Fast, clear communication, and delivery was to specifications. Saved me a lot of time. I had tried write and debug similar script for about 12 hours, and finally contracted it out. I was missing something evidently. His script worked first time. Value for my money and less debugging on my end.

rajinder_mohan:Outstanding Experience!

hrishirajiss:He works fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment