Friday, June 29, 2018

I will install or update phpbb or any other forum

I will install or update phpbb or any other forum












About:

I have 6 years of experience working with phpBB software since the days of phpBB 3.0.1. I am the author of some phpBB modifications.

I can install or update a phpBB forum, integrate phpBB into your website or wordpress, customize or create phpBB styles, install/uninstall modifications, fix errors or anything else related to the phpBB forum software that you may require.

For each mod/extensions just buy several gigs up to the quantity of MODs/Extensions you want.
For each style install, the same as mods/extensions.
I can install any theme you want!


Beside phpBB I can work too with:
  • MyBB
  • Vanilla
  • Xenforo
  • Simple Made Forum aka SMF
  • Invision  Power Board aka IPBoard aka IPB
  • Flarum (Similar to discourse, but runs on php, and is lighter)
  • PlushForums (Their own server with montlhy plan)
  • Discourse (Require Ruby on Rails server support)
  • vBulletin (A solid option if you don’t mind paying for a license.)
  • WoltLab (Not opensource, but very powerful and great enterprise solution)
  • PunBB
  • FluxBB
  • Phorum
  • MiniBB
  • YaBB

Please contact me before you buy my gig.

Reviews


migiolivero:thank you for fixing the bugs!

suwace:He did everything right and very fast too. Excellent service as always...

leinad4mind:My pleasure to help. Best Regards

urbandoctor:Outstanding experience!

leinad4mind:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment