Friday, June 29, 2018

I will write your python scripts for projects and assignments

I will write your python scripts for projects and assignments












About:

I am a professional python programmer with five years of experience. I have vast knowledge on different  aspects. I will correctly write your standard python project scripts in version 3 or 2 without any errors.
I also teach Python but this gig is for these services:

  • Coding challenges and projects
  • Django framework
  • Selenium automation
  • Windows/Linus python 3 and 2 script writing
  • Data mining and extraction
  • OpenCV
  • Machine Learning and R programming
  • Data Analysis
  • Software development
  • Geo and reverse coding
  • Advanced concept creation/ ideas on concepts
  • other programming tasks.

I will discuss your concept with you and arrive a reasonable point before beginning the project. Even when you have vivid picture of your ideas, discussing it should make the result more productive.
I will be fast and responsive along the line without difficulties and any other reasons that can delay the project.
I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


thatmysteriousk:Fast delivery!

stephinext:Outstanding experience.

timilehine:Great job done by Stephinext again!

stephinext:Outstanding experience

timilehine:My work was professionally done with greeat communication. Proceeding to the next project.


No comments:

Post a Comment