Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create interactive, attractive and informative d3 charts

I will create interactive, attractive and informative d3 charts












About:

Please contact me before ordering with your project description so I can assist you according to your specific needs.

You want to transform your data into an interactive, attractive and informative visualization on the web. Let me help you with that!

If you only have data, I can assist you to choose the right chart type and design the layout.

If you have a mockup, I can code up the visualization according to your mockup specification.

If you have a chart already, I can help redesign and improve the chart with more appealing aesthetics and more engaging user interactions.

If you have any other requests, I am happy to discuss your project details with you. 

Don't forget to click the Favorite button to reach me faster for your future projects.

Reviews


kbeasy:Excellent customer service as usual - very happy with result

profsolutions:It's always such a pleasure working with Kevin. Highly recommend!

garryoak:I was amazed with communication from very first message where you could see lot of understanding and also validation of asked task. Final product delivered in very short period of time met all the expectations. If I will need to do task using D3 package, I know where to go. Thank you!

profsolutions:It's such a fantastic experience working with Garry. Very detailed and clear instructions and great communications along the way. Will definitely work with him again in the future. Highly recommend!

dallen15:Very easy to work with and even helped come up with better solutions to my design problems. The visualisation he delivered, met all of my requirements. 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment