Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create a chrome extension for you

I will create a chrome extension for you












About:

This is for simple and small tasks. The basic plan is mostly for things that only you would be using, and specific to you. Things like automating a task, or just interacting with a website that you visit.

Examples of things I have done in the past would be:
  • Download source code of every site with [something].com domain visited
  • Make the chrome browser unusable, requiring reinstallation (he wanted to prank his friend)
  • Create a grade calculator
  • Create a search bar for a website that didn't have a search bar
and much more!

Anything more than personal use is most likely more complex than the provided basic plan, so you will have to contact me directly for a custom order, stating the extension you want to be built and I will give you a quote.

Reviews


tanishqandmac:Smooth workflow and Sincere behaviour , He seems to really love his work . Would Definitely recommend him to others :)

linglingandy:Very smooth order, was very descriptive and responsive, willing to cooperate!

webdesignandseo:Amazing, he is the man!

linglingandy:Smooth order, good response time and communication.

shefygurary:I requested a chrome extension. I got it but after a lot of chatting. He kinda pushed me to finish the process, and I actually wanted more time for testing. But the product is what I wanted and he did it fast. Most importantly, he listened to my feedback and was eager to help even after the delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment