Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create,edit or fix your php web site

I will create,edit or fix your php web site












About:

Looking for a PHP, Javascript, Jquery developer? Have a urgent and blocking issues? You are at the right gig


Here's the list of what I offer :

  • Create a html/css webite from scratch
  • psd to html
  • Modify html
  • Modify css
  • Website Builder
  • Overhaul html/css
  • Install WordPress, configure
  • WordPress setup exactly as it shown in the demo
  • Install WordPress plugins and do configure
  • Move your WordPress website to new host/domain
  • OR particular anything you need

Please send a single message before ordering. I'll reply instantly if I'm available.

Reviews


adamsami:awesome experience

ibenomar:Outstanding Experience!

celatila:He is a nice person, works well, communicates well and very trustible..

ibenomar:Outstanding Experience!

iboumaster:Good Job Still Perfect The Best On fiverr


No comments:

Post a Comment