Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create a PHP contact form

I will create a PHP contact form












About:

I can create any  kind of contact form, registration form, login or any other form.

The info submitted via the form will either be sent to your inbox or it will be stored in database as per your requirements.

I will create database for the form if required.


Also if you are facing any problem with your contact or any other form in your website then I will also fix that for you.

What you will get:

  • Simple and clean Design
  • Validation for each field 
  • Responsive Form

Note:
Contact me prior to ordering with your requirement. After discussing we can identify the exact Efforts, Cost & delivery time.

Reviews


idea2k:Very good work !

jawad_h:Outstanding Experience , very patient and collaborative !

bigmoneycc:Jawad_h did everything i asked. very good to deal with. I will use again. Many Thanks

jawad_h:very patient , provided every detail and replied to my queries in no time. hope to see you soon !

idea2k:Good work and communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment