Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design a website in html,css, javascript, php,jquery

I will design a website in html,css, javascript, php,jquery












About:

Are you looking for a professional eye-catching website for your company or your organization? If yes, welcome…! It must take you a while to get hear. So let me take this great opportunity to give you a Warm Welcome.

I am a professional web developer providing web development services from past 2 years. I have a catching eye to design a website and love to develop a website in HTML, CSS, Javascript & PHP. While designing and developing more than 30 web applications I have extra ability to convert PSD to HTML and bring your idea to live using PHP & Wordpress technologies. I will make your site Google Search in a Friendly way by doing SEO of it.

Here's what you will get in 50$
  • Professional Looking
  • Mobile Responsive 
  • Amazing Design
  • 4 Revisions
  • Speed Optimized 
  • SEO Friendly

Provide me:
  1. Detail Requirements
  2. Details of business nature
  3. Related Web Designs for a better idea
  4. Content & Photos to be used

*** 100% money back guaranty ***
Contact Me Now and Order This Gig

If you have any question about this gig or anything else you can contact me. I’ll reply you ASAP

Thank you for reading.
See my Portfolio to get a clear idea about examples from that.
Please leave a comment.

Reviews


thehubusa:Not what I expected based on my instruction for simple html pages to ADD to my website

iqtidar01:I didn't hear from the client to work on his feedback. Not recommended

fidello:great no comment

iqtidar01:Outstanding Experience!

dushinm:It Was great working \\ Excelent job \\ timly delivery \nhe was alwyes responsive to my requests and very helpfull in answering questions and solving issues thatocured during the project. definantly will take him for next projects and will recommend im to my collegues and friends\nWELL DONE


No comments:

Post a Comment