Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design responsive html email template

I will design responsive html email template












About:

Hello, I am an expert html email template designer. I am designing email template in Fiver for last 5 years. I have designed more than 3.4 K templates for 2 K Happy clients and I have 1,446 Positive Client Ratings. I will design your template using your resources.

Do you know more than 70% people are checking their mail using android phone, iphone and tablet now?  So, if your email template is not responsive, you will simply loose 70% of your targeted clients.

What you will receive from this GiG?
- Highly customized responsive template based on requirement
- 3 revisions
- Multi-platform test report
- Fully responsive template 
- Design to match look of your website or PSD 

If you have any question, please ask me before placing the order.

Reviews


fscomm:The template looks great. Thank you!

email_templet:Thank you very much!

oriava:Happy with the result, good customer support

email_templet:Thank you very much!

rickdiamond911:Excellent HTML Email Template. Third time working with him. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment