Friday, June 29, 2018

I will fix any bugs Trust me.

I will fix any bugs Trust me.












About:

/_!_\  please ask before order

I will fix any bugs on your website:

  • PHP 
  • HTML 
  • CSS 
  • JavaScript 
  • jQuery 
  • Ajax

Leave bugs to me !!!!!

/_!_\ : If you are not satisfied with my service then I happily refund your money. 

/_!_\ : customer satisfaction is my top priority.

Reviews


amineazariz:Amazing, again, very easy going and exactly what I asked for. Seller also generous with small fixes or changes of the initial specs. Will work with him again.

malek_tn:It was again my pleasure working with such an awesome buyer. Thank you.

rziasultan:good delivery . nice work

malek_tn:Great buyer !

zinnsirius:well done!! thank you so much, this was the second task with the seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment