Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do javascript,typescript, jquery, ajax or json work

I will do javascript,typescript, jquery, ajax or json work












About:

I am expert in javascript, Typescript and jQuery.

I will do Javascript, jQuery, AJAX and JSON work, like error debugging, developing functionality, or fixing bug.

having wide knowledge and experience in pure javascript upto Es7 and jQuery.

Please before placing the direct order, discuss with me the task you have to be done.
Go to below link and click on "CONTACT"

Reviews


someone13:Fantastic communicator and performs as expected. Will work with him again!

knightechart:Awesome to work with.

tholumax:Waoh! i mean Waoh! Excellent Job, the best i have worked with so far

knightechart:Outstanding Experience!

el_gringo:Excellent developer. He fixed my app in no time.


No comments:

Post a Comment