Friday, June 29, 2018

I will solved Unlimited bugs as well as changes as per your requirement

I will solved Unlimited bugs as well as changes as per your requirement












About:


Dear Sir/Mam, 
Thanks for viewing my Gig.

This Gig is with Unlimited Revisions!

If you are looking for Website Customization or Website Bug solving and Mysql Query Optimization for your web pages .So This gig is For you.

As i am New On Fiverr but i am expert on my field So give me chance over here on fiverr to prove my skills . 

Thanks a lot
Manish Sharma

Reviews


fuzzybunny1:Reivew : Outstanding Performance.If you Need a Real Professional work so you can work with him......\nHighly recommended !!!!! Excellent work

manishsharma183:thanks

fuzzybunny1:Excellent work

manishsharma183:thank you

vimiku:Awesome Seller.Thank you very much. A+++ work.\nGreat Developer.


No comments:

Post a Comment