Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create a portfolio or resume website

I will create a portfolio or resume website












About:


Why need portfolio?

 #PROFESSIONAL WAY TO SHOWCASE YOUR WORK

#IT’S A GREAT FIRST IMPRESSION FOR EMPLOYERS

#INCREASES YOUR VISIBILITY AND ONLINE PRESENCE

#SHOWS YOU’RE MORE THAN JUST A RESUME

#FLEXIBILITY


******************** i will create your ********************
portfolio website
resume website
cv website

******************** in this gig i will provide *************
  1. Bootstrap base layout
  2. Totally Responsive(all devise support)
  3. OnePage Template
  4. Clean code
  5. Hand code
  6. Cross browser support

I am working with following languages to develop websites.

✔ HTML5
✔ CSS3
✔ JavaScript
✔ JQuery
✔ PHP
✔ Wordpress
✔ Java
✔ Android

Please contact me before ordering the Gigs.

100% satisfaction guaranteed  

100% refund guaranteed 

Reviews


thandion:I'm glad I found Wajid on Fiverr so I can just have my projects get done by someone who not only does it on time but delivers great quality and support as well.

wajidhussain870:great buyer on fiverr seen ever

thandion:Only good things to say about Wajid and his work. Thanks

wajidhussain870:thanks

thandion:Another job well done. Again the communication and service were great.


No comments:

Post a Comment