Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do html, css, php and javascript projects

I will do html, css, php and javascript projects












About:

Hi Visitors, I can help you in any-type of HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript & Ajax projects. Yes I'll do all web related work i.e. web design, fixing issues, customization,web applications & upload to server. 

My services include:

  • PSD to HTML
  • Webpage design
  • Responsive design
  • Adding/Removing features
  • Fixing bugs/issues in code
  • Adding new features to websites
  • Web applications
  • Customized website from scrap
  • and many more

I provide:

  • Professional Services
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • Work on-time.
  • 24/7 Support
  • Fast Delivery

Note: Please contact me first before placing order :)

Thanks

Reviews


michelledany:Awesome, I really like dealing with this seller.. i'm so lucky to have such a reliable seller and flexible too.

mike_be:Nauman is one of the best sellers on this website, he didnot only help me with the code, but he also helped make sure the code worked on my computer. Thank you for everything Nauman

mike_be:A wonderful person to work with, extremely helpful, I would not select another person to do my work

michelledany:I'm so happy with this seller, did my work SO FAST and with HIGH QUALITY. \nRespected time and made changes immediately based on my feedback.\nI recommend this seller for everyone for any html css work!

nauman7:Thanks for your cooperation and clear instructions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment