Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will charge 5$ per error

I will charge 5$ per error












About:

Hello! Welcome to my Gig.

I have 4+ years of experience in php web development having ★★★★★ rating on fiverr

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

What i am offering in this gig?  $5

✓ Code Refactoring
✓ Exception handing 
✓ Php Security issues
✓ Syntax or Logical Error
✓ Custom php scripts errors  
✓ Database connection errors
✓ Conversion from mysql to pdo
✓ MySQL database optimization
✓ Any Type of php and mysql error
✓ Contact form mail sending problems 
   
 ✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

Features of my Gig:
✓ Security 
✓ Fast Delivery 
✓ Support  for two months (FREE)
✓ Performance Speed 100% Faster 
✓ Well written error report FREE with every error.

"contact me before placing any order"

Thank You

Reviews


fkadri:Shan is amazing in attention to details!\nSuper professional, understood the requirements and able to turnaround with a great solution.\nThanks!

ssshan:Awesome Experience.

sidcass:Ssshan was great! he walked through the whole process with me and even fixed some bad code in my app. I would Highly recommend him to other users.

ssshan:Excellent experience.

appstarcreative:Excellent work! Great speed and proficiency!


No comments:

Post a Comment