Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create psd to html responsive website

I will create psd to html responsive website












About:

Please Give me a Message Before Proceed to Order 

Perfect Front-End Design is here, exclusive on Fiverr

If you have PSD, JPG, PNG or AI file and you need to convert it to HTML then this GIG can help you.

Looking for some more quality work? 

I have something for you that most developer does not give you.

  • Clean Code that can save your time if you want to edit something.
  • The project has done with a very small line of CSS code that good for site speed and future change.
  • No extra JavaScript or CSS plugin that keeps everything to you simple.
  • Commenting every step of Markup.
  • CSS indexing and purifying.

Wanna see my code quality ??
Give me a message, I will show you a couple of my past work.


About Project Cost?

There is a price list above but that is not fixed. The cost will vary as your design and requirement. It could be less or high, But most of the time as I worked, it was same as pricing list.

Then show me your design on message and let's make a deal before start work.

Thank You :)

Please Give me a Message Before Proceed to Order 

Reviews


th3location:Outstanding Expriance !

muktoapb:Thanks

th3location:Outstading Expirance !

muktoapb:Thanks

th3location:This is my 8th order from him! with no doubt - the best on Fiverr when it comes to coding tasks is your guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment