Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will convert HTML template into shopify theme or wordpress theme

I will convert HTML template into shopify theme or wordpress theme












About:

I can convert HTML theme into Shopify or WordPress theme with full functionality. I can convert PSD into HTML as well.

The portfolio will be provided on Request. I have 2+ year experience in web design and development especially Shopify and WordPress. Completed many projects online with the 5-star rating. 

My Services Included:

  • PSD to HTML
  • HTML to Shopify or WordPress theme.
  • Responsive Design
  • SEO ready
  • Fast Loading Speed.
  • Payment methods integrations
  • All features included that eCommerce website has.
  • Cart page Design with Ajax functionality.
  • PopUps and Cart drawers made.
  • Fix your website issues.
  • and much more

Contact me before placing an order.We can make a deal before to start for a handsome relationship.

Reviews


danrichardsri:Seller has excellent knowledge of Shopify and does good work. My only complaint was seller took until last minute to complete work, requested more time, then gave no time to review. The work was good but needed some cleanup, as the whole experience was rushed at the end.

ahmad_naeem:Outstanding experience..\nI try my best to do the work..\nThere was no rush at the end. Every time I request you..

ifranco88:The seller was great! Did everything that I asked for! Good job! High recommended!

ahmad_naeem:Outstanding experience.

chadhughes635:Great work, thank you for your help. very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment