Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will install your theme as demo in 2 hours

I will install your theme as demo in 2 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will install and setup your Wordpress theme exactly like demo in 24 hour or LESS.

I have experience in installing themes from ThemeForest, WooThemes, Mojo Themes, Genesis Theme and many more.


Requirements: -

  • Wordpress admin login access

  • Theme files + documentation + demo content (.xml, widget, slider)

  • The URL for the demo on developer site

  • cPanel access
Purchased a premium theme ?
Want to install theme in your wordpress website ?
Make it look exactly like theme demo site ?
So here is A GIG offering service to install wordpress theme and make it look like demo.

Note : If you don't have demo content.Please message me before placing order.

Reviews


ethanwilson025:Outstanding Experience!

web_expert92:Outstanding Experience!

websolv5:This was a great experience and I got exactly what I wanted and more. Excellent , professional, and kind. I definitely would recommend this gig.

web_expert92:Outstanding Experience!

jegir1:Outstanding service!!! very good and responsible job. very easy to communicate and get explain. highly recommended!!! Wish all the best :)


No comments:

Post a Comment