Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help you solve a major problem you are having with your site. I will pull out all the stops!

I will help you solve a major problem you are having with your site. I will pull out all the stops!












About:

Please describe your problem to me before purchasing!

If the problem is very minor you may be eligible for a reduced price depending on the circumstances.

I will help you try to solve a problem you are having with your HTML, CSS, JavaScript, or build process. This includes design and layout issues.

Problems requiring PHP or database work require purchase of the "Mega Help" package.

I have experience in most languages and can easily research what I don't already know.

I have experience in both the public and private sector and am willing to work hard for you!

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews


watermarkwm:It is always a great experience. Thanks for all!!!

watermarkwm:Thanks for all!\n\nSend the back up links when you’re done.

nmsmith89:Thanks for your business! It's always a pleasure working with you!

watermarkwm:Thanks Neil.\nI just found that under our Resources tab/Helpful links, we have a bunch of broken links (not so helpful?!?!) so I am compiling a list of needed fixes that I hope you will be able to help me with a new order soon.\nHave a good day.\nStewart

watermarkwm:Easy to work with and constant communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment