Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will create custom responsive HTML website designs

I will create custom responsive HTML website designs












About:

Hi,
You are searching for the complete web site design you are at the right place.

First of all Please contact me before order my gig. 
 SERVICES
HTML CSS, bootstrap, php, javascript, Jquery  etc

In simple word web design related whatever you want please feel free to contact

  1. I will remove errors  in php, css, javascript, jquery etc in existing website (Live) .
  2. I will also add functionality in your existing websites and customize as per your requirements. 
  3. I'll customize an existing website that you have for mobile phones and tablets and make them mobile friendly with 100% responsive design.
  4. If you needed extra pages for the existing websites I'll also design for you. 
  5. Now a days responsive is important for each site the reason is that  more than 60% users/visitor visit your site by using mobile phones. 
  6. for the existing website designs to change or customize I'll need the template files or FTP for accessing to hosting.
  7.  I'll design landing page for you. 
  8. I will also convert psd to Html 100% pixel  perfection

Reviews


persazul:He is fast and very professional.

mengineers:would love to work again with him

gaustin81:The are the best coders on fiver so far.......highly recommend!!!!

mengineers:Like to work again with him

jared2971:Great experience! I will definitely be using this seller again in the near future!


No comments:

Post a Comment